This directory contains supplementary material and data for the paper:
David L. Corcoran, Kusum V. Pandit, Ben Gordon, Arindam Bhattacharjee, Naftali Kaminski, P.V. Benos, "Features of mammalian microRNA promoters emerge from polymerase II chromatin immunoprecipitation data", PLoS ONE (2009) 4:e5279.
A copy of the paper can be found here
The supplementary material included here include the miRNA genes, the identified promoters, and the various intergenic regions we used as background.
- Comparison of CCCP results with the Marson data
- ChIP-chip raw data: Pol II ChIP-chip on miRNA surrounding regions
- Positive training datasets
Pol II promoter sequences (protein coding genes)
- Negative training datasets
Identified TSS regions
- The ZIP file contains two files: one with intergenic and one with intronic TSSs.
References are to hg18.